Saturday 11 October 2014

Early October morning on Cox Lake

Well this morning October 11th I decided to go fish on Cox Lake since I didn’t have much time to fish this week. The weather was clear sky’s, foggy, cold around 5 degrees Celsius with no wind. I got to the lake at 06:15 am and I was on the water fishing by 06:30 am. Today I decided to used my Ocean Kayak Trident 13 for fishing.  It was a pretty slow day of fishing. I managed to catch about 16 Smallmouth Bass with average size of 7”-10’.  I fished till about 10:30 am since fishing was pretty slow. I caught all my fish today using Wacky sticks watermelon in color. I tried poppers, flukes, and perch rapelas and no luck with them. They seem to only want wacky sticks today near the bottom. The water temp was sitting at 14 degrees Celsius.









Happy Fishing and Tight Lines! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment